Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8160 Answers

They actually belong to the principal.

Wait !! There were dogs there ?? and not just on the buffet ????

sabin middle school.jpg

We sometimes do activities with/for local schools. This is a 7th grade class that built a Rennaisance village and asked us to visit. I'm in the back standing next to the King and my husband is on the other side if His Majesty. It was great fun and the students had a reasonable understanding of the period. The man in the stock is the principal of the school.

Awesome!

Sunny in Akureyri, Iceland, right now!

20230525_160238.jpg

Not at my house.Crying

The sun is shining

Have fun at the faire(s) AuntPinkie and then may you dance at the ceilidh.

Huzzah!!

I remember we spoke about the Renaissance Festival in the past, and then as I mentioned at the time, I did a search on google.

To my delight I saw lots of lovely pictures.

It really looks like a wonderful event, and its very obvious that You enjoy every minute of it.

Even with a lovely British Accent Happy

Lynn is impressed

Wishing you calm winds and smooth seas!Big Smile

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.