Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8160 Answers

For Princess, North American Travel Advisors can not book residents of other countries and sales must be tendered in local currency. UK Agents would be held to the same restriction.

Some cruise lines do allow Travel Advisors to book residents of other countries, but pricing and currency would be determined by the location of the Advisor. Cruise lines commonly run substantially different promotions in other countries.

bump 1.jpg

I've been looking without much luck. If someone has an idea thought let me know!

Is one able to book through an agent in a different location to get the lower price?

At home. Looking for reasonably priced cruises without much luck. What I did find however is there are pricing variances from Canada and the UK. Looked at the same Princess cruise going to Norway and lo and behold it was $2000 cheaper if booking through a UK agent. (and yes I did the math) My Princess rep had no answers...hmmmm

raining a lot.jpg

Thanks. Opening weekend went as good as can be expected. Sunday was cold and drizzly and Saturday (Father’s day) was sunny and warm. The crowds were engaging and the cast worked well together. Many photos were taken, but we rarely see them.

best of luck.

Looks wonderful :)

Lynn is charming

Love it!!! I hope this year's season is a good one!!

dress rehearsal.jpg

Final dress rehearsal in the can, We are ready for opening weekend on June 17th!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.