Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8158 Answers

Keep going,, don't stop now... we've got 2 PIF, our next in a few weeks on VISTA and the one in JAN on PRIMA...but the second PRIMA in March is still available for you to take care of!!!! we'd be just soooooo grateful!!!! We'd send flowers to your room if you like heheheheheh...

Just paid in full the second leg of our B2B starting NYE!Big Smile

double digit dance.gif

Double digit dance!!!!

Absolutely love it

It just has to be eye level. Besides, I didn’t want to pack batteries. TSA gives me funny looks when I do.

I know what you mean about getting lost in thread. I forget often.Big Smile

You sure thats big enough? couldn't you get one with some batteries in it so it would blink? yuk yuk...hmmm...bad things seem to be happening to folks who knock on the wrong doors lately....btw, good thing I finally remembered to click on "first" eventually...clicking on the link in the email noti took me to the end, and i got lost!!!!! then from there it take you to the beginning..wow. posts and names from waay back 6 years or so...

Our cruise may be a some way off yet, but this just arrived! Looking forward to being able to find our way "home" after celebrating on New Years!

door sign.jpg

For Princess, North American Travel Advisors can not book residents of other countries and sales must be tendered in local currency. UK Agents would be held to the same restriction.

Some cruise lines do allow Travel Advisors to book residents of other countries, but pricing and currency would be determined by the location of the Advisor. Cruise lines commonly run substantially different promotions in other countries.

bump 1.jpg

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.