Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8158 Answers

Thanks DebbieVi. What did you do/like about St Kitts? We have plans for the other ports but none yet for that island. .

San Juan is nice - used to zip over there from St. Croix for the day... St. Kitts is one of my favorite islands. Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

It was my favorite -- a lot of scenery and history is within walking distance if you believe in self-guided tours.

Thanks for the advice. We don't arrive in San Juan until 1pm, so unless I'm having an afternoon nap, I'll be awake. LOL. This is the port I'm most looking forward to visiting.

That sounds like the same cruise and ship I took last year -- I'm sure you will have a great time! Try to be awake as you approach San Juan -- the view of the fort guarding the harbor is priceless!

I will for sure.

Cool. I'm doing the 8 day Southern on Magic. Please post a review about Sunshine. I'm sure I'll cruise on her someday.

8 day Sunshine stopping in Puerto Rico, St Maarten, St Kitts and Grand Turk. We haven't visited any of those ports before and never sailed on the Sunshine either.

What cruise are you taking?

We land shortly before midnight on Wed so will have all day Thursday, then another 5 full days after our cruise. I'm back to work on the Friday morning and already dreading it after a 12+ hr flight home.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.