Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8158 Answers

We're not trying to inflate the thread, now are we??Big Smile

(281)

Hey Simon!! Can you award the 300th person to reply to this thread with a ball cap? or maybe the 500th poster. Promise it won't be me since I started the thread. Thanks.Big Smile

I've been rushing life for my cruise since October 15 2016.

Off today! Worked out, went shopping now having a couple of beers. Hate to rush life but looking forward to my cruise in 174 freaking days.

Time for me to get back to lurking.

Thanks for the ideas for St. Kitts . The train ride does sound like fun. Now, back to work so I can pay for our cruise next year....

At work till 2100. Off for 3 days. Sweet!

We are looking forward to our January cruise to St Kitts as well. We were there so long ago we don't remember what we did. Looking forward to your review and thanks, CelticCruise, for the idea of the train ride.

We took the scenic railroad that goes around the island. Lots of nice scenery. They also had a music group that went from car to car singing island songs and they had a few complimentary drinks.

Its just so lush and tropical - beautiful & clean everywhere you look (and I've been to almost every island). I think we rented a car but I'll check my itinerary from past and let you know where we went....

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.