Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8158 Answers

Just heard back from Debbie. She's still dealing with the respiratory issues and the new format here isn't too her liking. But she's still thinking of everyone and says Hi!

Hi I'm still around. Been lurking but not posting. Not cruising right now either, unfortunately.

Looks like I won't be cruising again until September on the Ruby with Debbie and AuntPinkie. I emailed Debbie to find out how she's doing but haven't heard back yet.

Finally getting some OT at work. This part of California is way too expensive. Need to move someplace cheaper so I can cruise more often!!!!! I enjoyed being in North Carolina last year to visit Todd and go sightseeing. Maybe I'll move there. Lots of cruise ports to choose from on the east coast also.

Yep!

Some days are like that. Mine was not as good as I had hope either. But I kept smiling and the check out clerk when I got groceries, said "be bad" instead of the usual "be good" and made me chuckle. She made my day. I'll share that with you!

No but I got a nice chuckle.. I am dealing with some knuckleheads at work today and for some reason am not in the mood. I have resigned to the fact that I should probably not play with others day and have my headphones in and music up.

I know, right! It is taking forever for my next big event, too! You'll be cruising before me and it will make mine seem closer once you post your review. Maybe if I wish you "Bon Voyage" now it will seem quicker? So happy sailing! (Did it work?)Wink

I swear it feels like these days are dragging.. trying to find things to do to keep me busy and make the time go by.

More snow overnight and more due tonight. I knew we'd pay for the mild weather.

Anyone hear from Debbie?

Still hanging in Maui.

Getting to do list done before next cruiseHappy

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.