ToddTheCruiser
Contributor Level: Staff Captain

Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

Tags:

5615 Answers

DVCruise
Contributor Level: Captain

Why are we waking up CTAV ... maybe he needs his beauty rest...

DVCruise

Writings say C-49 but what am I riding on in this one????

DVCruise

BUMP IT

ToddTheCruiser

Looks like an old missle in a museum?? What year was that??   You seem so youthful.  Also waking up CTAV is fun. He will pop in... I'm trying to figure out CTAVs name?? Charlie Tavaron for example??? Hmmm...????

BonMike

How's the sorting coming along Debbie? 

We had a great day at the beach and then stopped at a couple of local fruit markets to get some local cherries, apricots and blueberries. Tomorrow morning I'll head back to get pickling cucumbers and then spend a few hours after work making dills and bread & butter pickles. 

ToddTheCruiser

sounds delicious

BonMike

I'm old fashioned I think because I love to make various jams, pickles, chutneys, salsas etc, and give them to friends at Chrisrmas. My kids and their families appreciate it too. Happy

DVCruise

Sorting has taken on new meaning now that I have a goal in mind ...thanks BonnieWink.   I'm not sure where I was riding this "missile" but it appears to be being towed by a truck?! I would put it at around 1960 Todd.  

I think CTAV stands for Cruise Taker And Voyeur ...maybe

BonMike

I think ctav stands for Cruising Tops All Vacations 

KLBway
Contributor Level: Second Mate

Happy Monday! The gruesomely long countdown continues.  Two teenage boys in my house for the next 4 weeks blowing my grocery budget. Thankfully its not interfering with my cruise budget. Big SmileLove

Have a great Monday!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.