Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8171 Answers

I noticed you already pulled the plug on an Eastern in March -- Congratulations!

I'm lurking around figuring out where to cruise in March ... April seems like forever...Right now, it's a toss up between Western Carib and Eastern Carib on March 19th. I booked a cheap flight to FLL on the 14th soooooo....

It is similar to the Art Bell show -- it's on after midnight, and active with people who may or may not have less than a full bag of marbles!Big Smile

That was good. "midnight shift thread"

Welcome to Cruiseline.com Philip!

Welcome. The forum is a great place to learn tips and tricks for newbie cruisers and to share your experiences with others.

Welcome! Glad to see you've found what turned into our Midnight shift thread!

Lots of good information on the forum, and a whole lot more good conversation. Don't be afraid to jump right in!

Hello everyone, Just signup.Big Smile

Put your mind to it!

I'm back at work again today. Thinking about booking a cruise. Not sure when though. Want to save up a quick $3000.00

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.