Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8171 Answers

Getting close to 200 posts on this threadHappy

Home again from the AZ Renaissance Festival. We had a grand time in spite of the rain and cold for the first two days. We were dressed in warm waterproof cloaks Here is a photo with friends.

Funny you mention that cause I was thinking of getting that one too. I have been using the Princess Visa Card and doing the same thing ...the nice part about that card is you get double points for Princess purchases ...

Hey, Debbie, not trying to mind your business for you, but if you don't have the Southwest credit card, you might want to check into it.

We use it for bills, groceries, travel, etc., pretty much anything we can,and then pay it off every month. For July, I was able to get three of our families round trip tix to FLL free. I paid for the remaining tickets with the card, and will soon have enough points for another flight. When I pay off the cruise, I will use the card and will rack up enough points for at least one more free flight. With the bargain fares they have been advertising, I may be able to double down on those free flights.

I've been occupied for the last 48 hours.

I'm at work.Angry

Southwest is coming to CVG!!! AWESOME! Flights to Chicago and Baltimore. Crap.

Southwest - which allows the free bags so extra good. Thinking about flying to Cuba the few days before cruise - it's only $55

$79 sounds like JetBlue?

The Medallion thing sounds like a pretty good idea -- wishing it was on the Royal in April.Sad

Thanks - got a free cruise on my Hawaii trip so might as well use ... can't believe air fare is only $79 so makes for a pretty inexpensive trip! Plus I've wanted to try the Ocean Medallion thing on the Regal!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.