Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7264 Answers

Great review jbenham. Sorry to hear about the weather issues but happy to hear you enjoyed it anyway.

Thank you! We enjoyed the ship. Some on FB thought I was being critical. Not at all.

Is there a thread for posting upcoming cruises, so others can look forward to what other members are planning?

I finally got some photos posted.Big Smile

Not an official one that I know of other than this one but it might be a great idea to start one.

Happy Sunday. Still 133 days out but dreaming and thinking like it is just around the corner. Does not help that it is turning cold and have woken up to fluffy white blankets covering the cars, lawns and roofs the past 2 days. Maybe it is because final payment is coming or maybe because the last 4 cruises were at this time of year and I keep feeling I should be on a ship right now ... wait ... I think that all the time. A well .. happy Sunday!

We will be cruising in 70 days, and keep thinking about a way we could squeeze a cruise in before the first of the year! you are not alone!

You peeps aren't helping MY addiction at all...!!! but then, Im leaving this coming Thurs for NO. Ive got something like 5 hours of free minutes coming, and this time I don't want to leave it on the table...but, on the other hand, I can find something to do for at least 4 hours of it...anything at all...anything.....I say that every cruise...wish I could trade it in for more OBC's...

Just a few days to go...how many have we done? doesn't matter...Im wandering around here like a lost puppy. making a checklist of stuff to do around here b4 we leave...not what to take, but I don't want to leave thinking I left something "undone" around here. Its like a tradition...The boss on the other hand is watching toob and playing with her kindle. And laffin at ME!

Check lists my friend. I have one that tells me what has to be done with a NLT (no later than) date next to it. For those wondering "like what?": mail held, paper stopped (yes we still get a print edition), plants watered, security notified, family reminded, snow removal scheduled (if necessary), and more.

Wait a minute!! when did you move in HERE??? I think I would've noticed...hehehehe did the mail today, and the paper (we get a print one too but its coming to an end the end pf the year....another end of an era)....kennel confirmed..plants last evening, and yes, that "and more" will bite you every time...usually about 40-50 miles down the road...

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.