Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7033 Answers

^ I bet being in garb just makes the heat sooooo much better!! NOT!

I wrote my review a little bit ago, then we had a power blip while I was at lunch. POOF.. it's gone :( I will rewrite it in the morning when my mind isn't mush from accounting and invoices.

I've had mine go POOF a few times, but it tends to be "operator err".Crying Looking forward to the review when you get it rewritten.

It was all finished, i just wanted to go back thru and make sure i didn't forget anything..oh well. It is Monday after all..at least I can get a re-do Yummy

I get to do some investigation work when I get home.. My husband got an email from Carnival saying thanks for booking, you have 141 days till you sail... Neither of us booked a cruise. I am wondering if my dad booked one for us since we only have 2 weeks left to use our 50% discount and well, we can't really afford to book one right now. I was OK with not being able to use the discount since we had such a great time.

He just sent me a text asking how and why i booked without talking to him. Ummm i'd never do that! He didn't click on anything (he was on his phone) and just told me he would show me when I got in. He is afraid it is a scam.

I hope it's not a scam! Let us know what you discover.Surprised

So apparently my hubby's VIFP number belongs to someone else.. with the same name and birthday. I created a Carnival account for him (I usually handle all of the vacation prep stuff so he didn't have one) and I entered the booking number. It came up with all of the trip info, and I was not the female companion going. So I guess when my dad booked the last cruise, and I updated all of our email addresses, the VIFP is tied to the email address. That's why my Mike got the confirmation. So this whole time we have cruised, my husband has had someone else's VIFP number. I will give them a call today when I have a free moment, Hopefully they can get it sorted out.

Wow! Maybe you can combine all the sea days for both people and he can advance to the diamond level.Wink They will probably issue him a new VIFP number, just be sure he does get all the credit for cruises already taken. I often get sent back to going on my second cruise... they should be able to sort it out easily.

HMMM...having been down that road a few times, I can recommend a good div lawyer...(j/k)...seriously, amazing how screwed up your world can become over a computer glitch.

As the intro to the old six million dollar man series used to say .... "We have the technology"

Ha ha!! My hubby said I'll just print out the documents and get there before he does.. I was like ummm no, what about me and little man. He said Who and who?? Wink

The weird thing is, it's the same cruise on the Vista that we were supposed to take before the ship had issues. How small of a world can it really be?!

As I once opined elsewhere in here...he can explain it all down at city hall...I'm sure they'll give him style points for originality...GUILTY!!!!!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.