Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8171 Answers

I have been traveling, but I'm back!

But was the total lack of thought over your final bill worth the $150? If so, then you at least broke even!

Hope you had a great time!

We have been home for 1 hour. Just catching up on all the news we missed. It was a very good cruise, but we did not get our monies worth on the drink package. After looking at it closely, Carnival made $150 off of us on the deal.

If we board ....weather is awful here ...lots of flooding and wind....anyone headed here should really allow extra extra time

Great.

Let's know when you board.

I'm finally in a hotel in Long Beach after driving thru snow and rain ... Left day later than planned ...wont need ride to pier tomorrow morning ... Just float down the street ...hoping its not too windy or surf too high for Star Princess to dock...Hubby who hates travel is thrilled ....more crown royal please!

I'm bored so I'm lurking about.

I was lurking earlier.

I'm not sure which of those two teams I want to get beat.

I'm only lurking today. Not much to post as of now

Go Patriots!

Oh, but they do. We know those about the unknown tips require a response, or the reviews missing port because the capain wanted to go to a far less acceptable one, or I got sick because the sea was rough and they didn't steer around the rough waves, etc, etc, etc.......... etc.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.