Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7866 Answers

Well I went and did it. October 14th 4 night on Grand Princess is booked and paid for. I'm glad I thought about it for the few days to book it. The price had dropped by almost 1/2 and more OBC, Wooo Whooo ! This can be a good sign that the ship will cruise with low % of cabins booked. They also had very small single supplement.

Congratulations. Enjoy!

Bon Voyage Aunt Pinkie .. hope you enjoy the river cruise. Look forward to the review.

Well ... my last day of work today. Tomorrow I start my new role as Fresh Air Inspector. Time for retirement.

Congratulations ! Now life can begin. I have been retired for years and I enjoy it. I look back and wounder how I managed to get everything done when I had to be in the office all week. I guess I had more energy back then, in the office all day and then working on the property until 10 at night. It is just so much nicer to do all the shopping and chores while others are at work.

Back from our Riverboat cruise. Finally posted review. American Pride Cruise Review by AuntPinkie - October 01, 2021 (cruiseline.com)

Thanks. Will have to have a read.

Welcome home! I see it's getting pretty chilly up your way, wish it would make it this far south!

Hoiliday collision.jpg

This seemed a good place to put this.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas carols, displays, and shopping reminders in October! Nothing like shopping early and getting into the mood. (Just need to decide which mood).

Now if we could just get all the Black Friday sales to happen in October. And it's really not too early to start shopping for Valentine's Day cards, candy, and oversized, stuffed, cutesy animals.

P.T. Barnum is my hero! Big Smile

On second thought; Forget it all. I'm going cruising instead and eat my turkey on my cruise!

No cooking. No shopping. No Black Friday fights. No stress. No traffic. No regrets. Just boozin and croozin!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.