Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7822 Answers

Now that’s funny!Big Smile

My morning walk before starting work .... would still rather be seeing this from a cruise ship.

beach2_n.jpg

beach1_n.jpg

Hit up SeaWorld San Antonio last week with the family.. it was a great time but man it was hot! The kiddo wasn't fond of being splashed by the Orcas, or rides but loves the splash pad area.. that makes no sense to me!! LOL

20210728_135706.jpg

20210728_171707.jpg

Hello from aboard Silversea Cruises Silver Muse in Seattle! We set sail for Alaska this evening. Cruising is back and as wonderful as ever!

20210808_145039.jpg

Enjoy your adventure!

Big Smile At home watching "Steel". Shaq tried so hard, but it is enjoyable and a pretty good 90's era action hero film.

This past weekend was "Love and Romance" theme. One of the activities is a wedding vow renewal. This is actually how we ended up as part of the cast. They like to have an exemplar couple and no one on the court was married to each other, so the asked us to it, since we dressed as nobles and were friends with many on the cast. To add to our celebration of our 50th anniversary we renewed again.

CoRF 2021 Aug 9.jpg

Great docking position for Silver Muse in Alaska today! Photo is from inside the lounge looking at the famous "Welcome to Ketchikan" sign just across the street.

20210811_114358.jpg

friday the 13th.jpg

228BE7D7-CCDD-4390-A15A-644D26F86C04.jpeg

Out of my kitchen window this morning. If I can’t cruise, I still have magical moments!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.