Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7603 Answers

Oh wow .. just did it .. booked a bucket list .. thanks to some real nice discounts and $50 deposit .. booked the Med cruise. Sept 02 - 13 2021 on the Getaway. 11 day Greek Isles and Italy from Rome. Woohoo.

Outstanding congrats!!!

Congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful adventure!

(Sorry I am late in responding...I've been sick, starting to return to normal).Surprised

Sorry to hear you were under the weather AuntPinkie. Hope you bounce back quickly. Tis not the season to feel lousy.

Came to California to visit family and ended up doing a wine tasting trip. Sitting in Sonoma trying to figure out what wineries to go to tomorrow.

Terrible..lost in wine country...decisions decisions....

Hope your feeling better!

Yep ... trying to decide which wine to pair with breakfast .. then lunch .. then which one goes best with the afternoon sun.

I wouldn't mind being lost in wine country, sadly I am only lost in whine country.Wink

Actually, I am better and almost normal (for my normal that is). Reading the forum has kept me sane in between "naps". Yesterday was the first day without a nap and not two hours early to bed. Now I can get ready for our cruises!Big Smile

well, a little more wine and a little less whine might do wonders....yuk yuk

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.