Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

7078 Answers

The Colorado season is over. We will work one as volunteers in Santa Fe, NM next month. We have no trips planed to visit others, but that often changes.

I am gearing up for "cruise season". We are sailing in October then a B2B in January and October 2020. We are planning something big in the Spring of 2021 for our 50th anniversary. Right now a Riverboat cruise on the Columbia with a Louis & Clark theme is winning.Love

Mebbe the Colorado season is over for you, but we're heading for the Springs this Sat for a week. Never been, gonna be tourists! But, Im REALLY curious to learn what your majesty is planning for your 50th. It had better be sumpin REALLY SPECIAL!!!

Hope you enjoy your visit! Please be patient with the road construction. The completion date keeps getting moved further into the future.

niceness! We are looking at Canada/NE in 2020 for our 10th anniversary. Love your riverboat cruise idea!

That was considered, but we wanted a BIG event. My first inclination was to sail around the British Isles on Princess or to the Northern Lights on Princess... but there are a few "hick-ups" for those adventures for us. We are still searching and maybe we'll do more than one major event.Wink

Yankee47, I hope you have arrived safely and are starting to settle into the area. What great adventures do you have planned (or planned for you)?

totally understand about wanting it to be a BIG event, we ain't booked it yet lol

Hey I'm back once again, all my chores are almost done and I can sit and relax. Time to get the cruise planning again!

Welcome home, for however long you stay this time.Big Smile

TGIF everyone!!

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.