Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

6988 Answers

The thread is still going.......But Todd has not been active in a long time. I hope he is doing well.

Hi Can you tell me what YOLO means?

You Only Live Once- Book it!

A happy fathers day to all the dads on the board. Hope today is a good one. Sounds like a great reason to book a cruise.

Just made my parking reservations.. and didn't realize I made them for the wrong day.. DOH!!

I called and they old me to email the info. Fingers crossed they can and will change it. Figures, I hadn't had my coffee yet, wanted to get it done before I got too busy and forgot Surprised

Interesting .. have not heard of parking reservations before. Hope it works out

I hope so too, I think the reservations are a new thing. The last time we cruised we just pulled in and paid and away we went. I am sure I am not the only one who has done this, but knowing me I am Nervous

Sorry you had an oops, but it is highly unlikely you are the first. Hope it all works out!

Thanks, I am sure it will. I used my hubby's name and email since the vehicle we will be in is his, and he was like umm don't you know when we leave?! You only have been counting the days down since last year Wink He didn't know I had already followed up, I simply blame it on it being Monday..

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.