Where is everyone?

Been to quiet around here.

8158 Answers

lurking but don't see anything new waiting it out 154 days to go

lurking but don't see anything new waiting it out 154 days to go

How did you get the TSA pre check? We were told when we checked our luggage in the last time, that we had it and I have no idea how or why we got it. TSA checks have always been quick and easy.

Yay ... scored A Group and TSA Pre Ck ... good omen

Ready to bounce on my check-in at 6 am on Southwest ...then 24 hours till lift off! On high alert not to fall, get sick or lose my license today ...

This morning its a large coffee and 3 day old home made brownies and back to bed. It's 42 here this morning

Two of my post has appeared posting before your posting.

1:45 AM, just got home from the gym, snack time, hit the Jacuzzi and then off to sleep....... It is still 66 degrees out here in Los Angeles.

The hotel is in the perfect location, walking distance to everything we wanted. We picked up some key lime goodies for friends from the new Key Lime Pie store, t-shirts for our grandson at Ron Jon's, and hung out at the Alan Shepard Park Beach. I am a huge tourist when in Cocoa Beach, LOL.

G'night guys - it's 11 pm and I do need my beauty sleep.

Plus a nice big breakfast every morning

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.