great places

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

14 Night Ultimate Mediterranean (Venice Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Jade
Cabin Number: GTY
I enjoyed our stops but wished I had been given more info on tours. Most stops other than Roma and Pisa you really can just do the hop on hop off busses or other transport. But I felt at the time it was a must too book through the ship which turned out not too be the case.
The only other problems I had with the Jade was the quality of food ....it was almost non existential ! I was told they were cooking for the U.K. crowd (even in the two seat down complimentary restaurants )if this is there reasoning behind the bland over cooked food then be prepared too only eat a few items too survive. Or eat when the ship docks.
This was NOT our first Norwegian cruise but our first in Europe and we would have LOVED more over all information and help instead of feeling like it was all about the money.

I was traveling with a small child and ask for two beds little did I know it was going to be a bunk bed hanging on the wall. We slept three in a bed because it was not a doable arraignment.

I found that the Garden cafe had the shorter lines

stay an extra day and see Venice through a tour .
I personally thought of Athens as a ghetto
loved, loved , loved !!!!!
the black beach ROCKED! just remember to bring money g or chair or a beach towel (sand does NOT cling to you or clothes)
take the tours the SHIP offers !!!!!
take the tours the SHIP offers !!!!
take the PUBLIC train !!
the history ! use a hop on hop off bus
take a tour from the ship !