Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

celebrity Infinity 12 night from San Francisco

Sail Date: May 26, 2015

I enjoyed the length of this cruise.  I enjoyed starting in San Francisco.  I really liked visiting Sitka, Victoria BC and  Nanaimo!  All cruises seem to go to the regular stops of Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan.. I like the walk off idea before groups are called on leaving the ship at the cruise end (but it needs to be explained to staff as two staff people weren't going to let us leave stating we need to wait for our number to be called)

Areas of concern: WIFI is too expensive; Drink Packages don't provide for a "medium priced package" for Beer and wine with dinner, only very high priced packages.

liked destinations, didn't use excursions as they were a little high price
Would prefer two chairs to the "loveseat" furnished
San Francisco, California
A favorite would look for this again
Sitka, Alaska
a treat as it is not a common stop for Alaska cruises
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Haines, Alaska
a real treat! Took a historical walking tour suggested by a A town tour guide at the dock's info center!
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Disappointed because I expected to see more of the glacier as in Glacier Bay and Hubbard Glacier
Ketchikan, Alaska
Nanaimo, British Columbia
Again took a walking tour of New Castle Island as suggested by local tour guide...included a very reasonable round trip ferry boat ride to the island
Victoria, British Columbia
always a treat, we walked to Fisherman's Wharf, so beautiful! Town tours were way too pricey.
Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia
only used the Quick Shuttle to Seattle

I suggest using independent excursion at each port. They will return you to the ship on time.