celebrity Infinity 12 night from San Francisco

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

12 Night Golden Light Alaska (San Francisco To Vancouver)
Sail Date: May 26, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Infinity

I enjoyed the length of this cruise.  I enjoyed starting in San Francisco.  I really liked visiting Sitka, Victoria BC and  Nanaimo!  All cruises seem to go to the regular stops of Juneau, Skagway and Ketchikan.. I like the walk off idea before groups are called on leaving the ship at the cruise end (but it needs to be explained to staff as two staff people weren't going to let us leave stating we need to wait for our number to be called)

Areas of concern: WIFI is too expensive; Drink Packages don't provide for a "medium priced package" for Beer and wine with dinner, only very high priced packages.

Would prefer two chairs to the "loveseat" furnished

I suggest using independent excursion at each port. They will return you to the ship on time.

A favorite would look for this again
a treat as it is not a common stop for Alaska cruises
a real treat! Took a historical walking tour suggested by a A town tour guide at the dock's info center!
Disappointed because I expected to see more of the glacier as in Glacier Bay and Hubbard Glacier
Again took a walking tour of New Castle Island as suggested by local tour guide...included a very reasonable round trip ferry boat ride to the island
always a treat, we walked to Fisherman's Wharf, so beautiful! Town tours were way too pricey.
only used the Quick Shuttle to Seattle