Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Very good time but Ship needs improvement

Sail Date: May 26, 2015

First of all we could not have been more pleased with our cabin stewards or our waiters in the dining room. Jennifer and Anak could not have been more accommodating. They took care of 21 cabins but made us feel as though we were their only Passengers. Fabian and his assistant ( I called him Dano!) were just the best. I cannot express enough how much they went out of their way to see to our needs, and not only for us but for the other couples at the table. They are probably the best team I have had on all of my 32 cruises!

Now to a few things I noticed. The ship is looking a little worn. The carpets need to be cleaned in some places, and what's with the windows next to our dining area (Table 135)? They look as though they have not been cleaned in a while. We could have enjoyed the view, but not through those windows. I would think the views would be a number one priority!

It seems as though you are really promoting the drink packages. Did you ever stop to think of the impact of that on your bartenders and wait staff? We are just occasional drinkers, so we did not purchase the drink package, but we certainly noticed how many had the drink package, and how much busier the wait staff was when we did try to order a drink. How about giving those folks some help. There were several times I would have ordered a drink, but I saw how busy the bartender was and I just changed my mind.

I don't know why the decision was made to go through the Tracy Arm Fjord at 5 in the morning, but I do know quite a few people missed it. What a shame because it was beautiful and I really enjoyed it. 5AM is just too early.

All in all we enjoyed the cruise and will cruise with the infinity again (this was our second time), and I hope you will commend our Cabin Stewards and our Waiters for doing such an outstanding job. Also, I would like to mention the people working the line in the Ocean View Café, especially the guys making omelets and frying eggs. We ate late every morning and they always were pleasant and had a smile for us. Also, you have a person that hands out the sanitizer and is a greeter. He always has a great attitude and wears a funny hat.  He made us smile every time we saw him. Overall the entire staff seems to be happy and that makes us happy. Thanks to the officers and crew on the Infinity for a wonderful cruise. May God Bless You All.

Carpetd need cleaning in some public areas. Windows need to be cleaned in the dining room, inside and out.
We loved the food. The coffee on the ship just is awful. It is not hot enough in the Ocean View Cafe, and sometimes it is bitter.
We had the best waiter and assistant that we have ever had. Fabian made sure that we were always taken care of.
We thought the ship entainers were very good. Of the featured acts we especially liked the comedian/magician.
We love playing Trivia and had a great time doing it.
We are limited in our avility to walk much so we only got off at a few ports. We did enjoy the times we did get off.
Our Cabin Stewards Jennifer and Anak were the best. They took care of every one of our needs and made us feel like we were their only Passengers to take care of.
Juneau, Alaska
The free shuttle to Walmart is a great service that you might want to inform people about. I did forget a few things and realy was greatful for that service.
Skagway, Alaska
This is a nice place to shop for Alaska Stuff.
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
I was up at 5 AM, out on my balcony in my robe and coat taking pictures. It was a very peaceful and lovely experience. Too bad so many slept through it. 5 AM is just too early.
Victoria, British Columbia
Do not miss Butchart Gardens. A flower lovers delight!

I highly recommend the trip to Butchart Gardens in Victoria. I know our bus was full. This is definitely one excursion that I would not miss.