Who still has a cruise booked for 2020?

Hey everyone,

sorry have not been around much, work and life get into the way and it brings a tear to my eye not to be able to cruise.

BUT i digress, who else is holding out hope that we will cruise this year and has a cruise still booked?

Our NE/C 9/13 7 day cruise cancelled - rebooked for next 9/11

10/31 5 day out of Charleston cancelled = rebooked on at the end of Jan

11/5 4 day out of Charleston still on as of this second.

Brian

48 Answers

I hope things work for the future cruise. I know there are a few on the board still hoping to get on the water while 2020 is still around. We have given up on 2020 and have targeted a NE cruise for Sept 2021. We are pretty confident that we should be good for that one but ..... who knows.

We are scheduled for January 2021.

We have a cruise for August 2021 and the 2022 Sailabration out of JAX.

I have no cruises on the books Crying I will not book a cruise until after a vaccine is out and proven to be working. I'm hoping for mid to late next year.

I didn't really wan to put a thumbs up, but glad that you checked in. I will cry with you.Crying

We do - November, Celebrity Edge. We're all checked in, but expect it to cancel.

My fingers are crossed for you to sail.Happy

5 left..next up would be nov 29 on NCL BREAKAWAY out of NO...don't expect to be on it, and frankly, don't expect it to sail. Just in no hurry to hurry to cancel..curious what happens if they do start sailing early Nov. Those initial sailings will be all over the news, plus, theres some reliable folks in here who would post an honest review. can you imagine the thing breaking out onboard ANYBODY'S cruise ship?? There... I said it....After that its CCL in Feb...and I'm not holding out alot of hope there either. Lot of nonsense re that vaccine "happening".......it not only has to be blessed, and not by politicians either thankyou...but a couple hundred million "double doses" have to be distributed...another year is my guess...long way between "it exists" and "line up to get it"...bah!!!

Our Nov 3 cruise on Koningsdam was cancelled. We rebooked the same cruise for Jan 2022. Besides that one, we are booked for S. Caribbean in March, Montreal next September and Iceland in May 2022. All booked post pandemic.

Not me, as even if cruising were allowed, I would have to quarantine myself for 2 weeks. I work with the elderly and anyone who takes a vacation in my field has to do this if we go out of state, for the most part.

I do have two cruises booked for next August and October respectively. It's killing me not being able to travel. I just feel as if we were robbed of a spring and summer with everyone in quarantine.

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.