Who still has a cruise booked for 2020?

Hey everyone,

sorry have not been around much, work and life get into the way and it brings a tear to my eye not to be able to cruise.

BUT i digress, who else is holding out hope that we will cruise this year and has a cruise still booked?

Our NE/C 9/13 7 day cruise cancelled - rebooked for next 9/11

10/31 5 day out of Charleston cancelled = rebooked on at the end of Jan

11/5 4 day out of Charleston still on as of this second.

Brian

48 Answers

Going March 2021 on Apex . Can't wait!

I am so sorry, wow that would be an awesome cruise!

Sitting here Saturday motning watching cruise videos, much better than the news. 48 days if not canceled

I am so disappointed, was really looking forward to sail on The Sky Princess and to see St. Petersburg. Has been on my bucket list for a while.

Ugh sorry you got the cancellation notice

OUTSTANDING AUNTIE!!!Now THATS something to crow about!! I got a buncha years in marriage too...course it took 3 wives to do it!

Congratulations! That is an accomplishment by today’s standards. Fingers crossed!

Yep, sure will be interesting. but that article was incomplete...the sailings out of NOLA are still on for NOV...and we still have a booking at the EOM..extremely doubtful we'll be on it if they do sail...its almost inevitable somebody on someones ship will have COVID....and then????

Thanks! That's the plan. We are sailing with friends who had their 40th anniversary in May, but their cruise was cancelled and their back-up to Disney was a no-go. We will be celebrating our 50th (hopefully) on said cruise.

Hi AuntPinkie,

Looks like the Sky Princess will be in the Caribbean in January.
Cheers

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.