Who still has a cruise booked for 2020?

Hey everyone,

sorry have not been around much, work and life get into the way and it brings a tear to my eye not to be able to cruise.

BUT i digress, who else is holding out hope that we will cruise this year and has a cruise still booked?

Our NE/C 9/13 7 day cruise cancelled - rebooked for next 9/11

10/31 5 day out of Charleston cancelled = rebooked on at the end of Jan

11/5 4 day out of Charleston still on as of this second.

Brian

47 Answers

Nov 12. Valor. New Orleans

Hope you do a review, or at least post a few comments in here...we cruise out of NO alot...curious how the Port of NO (which operates the terminal) handles this, from boarding to disembarkation and Customs...if the past is any indicator, its a zoo at best. Good luck if you're still going!!!

In January we are on the Sky Princess. It’s a 10 days cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale. One of the ports is Bonaire, where we have never been. Fingers crossed we al get to go!

I have one booked on Dec. 10, 2020 on the Grandeur out of Baltimore. It's paid in full. With Royal Caribbean's "Cruise with Confidence" policy, if I'm not comfortable going, I can cancel within 48 hours of departure and receive a Future Cruise Credit for the full amount. As many people said, I won't be totally comfortable until a vaccine comes out.

I promise I will....fingers crossed we get to go. I don't care if only sit on the balcony for 4 days, I need a Break!

Before this Covid mess, the new assigned check in times made a HUGE difference in the boarding process. I remember the line used to go from the terminal upstairs, all the way down and to the end of the building.

Thankyou for that reply..counting on it....we've cruised both lines out of NO, many times......,back in the day, NCL had the parking building...now CCL has it and NCL uses the lot across the tracks. Thats when we started staying downtown near the Superdome. Indoor safe parking for a week included, and cab over. Given what it cost to park by the terminal, it all works out. We get to the terminal VERY early for NCL. Usually one of the first to board...all part of the plan, for limited access facilities..and it has always worked...still have the next one for NOV, but.......((((grrrr)))

For future reference, the old Holiday Inn on Royal in the quarter is now the Wyndam. It has it's own parking garage and spacious rooms. I live about 45 miles away, but when folks come for a visit and want to play in the quarter, I book a room there.

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/New%20Orleans/entity/CgsI7cPM3baYxcS9ARAB?ap=SAEqKAoSCW8W9rYc9D1AEWC8Kw5khFbAEhIJ8OZ0fSf0PUARYLzT_mGEVsA&g2lb=4208993%2C4215767%2C4223281%2C4233910%2C4240087&hl=en&gl=us&un=1&q=map%20of%20hotels%20in%20french%20quarter&rp=OAJAAEgC&ictx=1&sa=X&hrf=CgUI4QEQACIDVVNEKhYKBwjkDxAJGBMSBwjkDxAJGBQYASgAsAEAmgENEgtOZXcgT3JsZWFuc6IBFwoIL20vMGYydGoSC05ldyBPcmxlYW5zkgECIAE&tcfs=EjEKCC9tLzBmMnRqEgtOZXcgT3JsZWFucxoYCgoyMDE5LTAyLTE3EgoyMDE5LTAyLTE4UgA&utm_campaign=sharing&utm_medium=link&utm_source=htls

We're Scheduled on Adventure OTS for December 9...Since I have not had any vacation since my March 2019 cruise, I'm Dying for a break...

So ready for cruising! I get up and check throughout the day for updates on if it is a go or not

We have one booked for Nov 29 on Harmony of the Seas. I don’t mind to wear a mask nor do I mind to get a Covid test... I’m ready to cruise🚢⚓️😎

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.