Who still has a cruise booked for 2020?

Hey everyone,

sorry have not been around much, work and life get into the way and it brings a tear to my eye not to be able to cruise.

BUT i digress, who else is holding out hope that we will cruise this year and has a cruise still booked?

Our NE/C 9/13 7 day cruise cancelled - rebooked for next 9/11

10/31 5 day out of Charleston cancelled = rebooked on at the end of Jan

11/5 4 day out of Charleston still on as of this second.

Brian

48 Answers

My hats off to you CQ....

And not me, we had to canceled two cruises.

We had 1 cruise booked in 2020, Cancelled. We had a cruise booked for Feb 2021----say Bye-Bye, We booked an October 2021, no go. Now we have a Feb 2022 booked, Keeping fingers crossed, but even that does not look good, if the Government warning stay in place.

Rebooked for August 2021 but.........

Thank you!

It would be very interesting to sail on a ship with reduced capacity (50%). While the new protocols might be inconvenient, I'm sure the service would be very good and make up for any inconvenience of masks etc.

Been on a ship that was alledgedly 2/3 full (per cust svc desk anyway) and you're right..thoroughly enjoyed it....Wonder if theres any way to actually get a count......probably a secret...

We just book a short cruise to Bermuda for September 2021. Still have the Alaska cruise on the book for August 2021. Hopefully we'll all be cruising again by then.

I hope you get to enjoy the Bermuda cruise. We went 2 years ago and it is one of my favorite destinations.

Think you everyone!

Pinkie where are you going in Jan? Danyl has us booked for the 23rd on the Elation.

Hoping all this stuff goes away and we can get back

Brian

*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.