Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Alaska cruise

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Cabin: 307

Not satisfied with the cruise at all. Activities we very boring. Nothing really to do while at sea. You are at sea longer than anticipated and not much to do on the cruise.  Not enough time at the ports. It would have been better to fly to Alaska than to cruise. I don't feel like i've got a feeling of Alaska at all, just water. I could have done the excursions that I did here in California.

Unsatisfied customer.

When signing up for this cruise it was presented to me that it was a high chance that we would receive an upgrade to a mini suite. When asking if I was going to be given the chance to receive an upgrade everyone acted like that was never a possibility and stated I could pay for the upgrade. If Princess intends not to upgrade in this fashion, you should NEVER even mention the possibility or even a % of an upgrade. I was told it was a 90% chance I would be upgraded and to call back 2 weeks prior to sailing. Then I was told to go to the purser office and request when I got on the ship.
I feel this was just a ploy to sale tickets.

Unsatisfied customer.