Loved the Ports

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: August 02, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: P322

I enjoyed the ports on this cruise, Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria, B.C.  My least favorite was the Tracy Arm Fjord.  Very disappointed in the lack of glacier viewing.  I had been to Glacier Bay in the past and was expecting something similar.

The Ruby Princess is a beautiful ship, but I would suggest that they have more activities during the at sea days.  Preferably activities that did not involve trying to get you to buy something.  That becomes very irritating.