Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska was great but Princess wasn't !!!

Sail Date: July 26, 2015

I have been on about 10 cruises but this was my first and last on Princess.Carpeting in room had filthy stains on it. Room so small there was no comfortable chair - only the bed and a desk chair. No activities at night after the 8 pm show - unless you drink and dance in the bars. Disembarkation was a nightmare. Purchased their shuttle service to A/P - Big Mistake!!!. My time was for 8:15. Finally off at 9 - did not get to A/P until 10. Plane was at 11:30. A/P was chaos - several ships of people there. Only reason I made it to my flight is because I'm handicapped and asked to get ahead on the lines. I've reported this to Princess - Don't think it will do any good anyway.

Food was OK. Many more selections on other cruise lines.
Most of staff were helpful
The shows that they did have were good but too few.
None -after 8 pm show - unless you wanted to go to bars to drink and dance.
Most were OK. Only one not good was Victoria, BC. Very old and noisy bus. Could not hear the driver at all.
Most of ship was clean but the carpeting in my room was not.
Embarkation was very fast and efficient. But, disembarkation was awful. Read my review.
Filthy stains on carpet. very small. No comfortable chair.
Seattle, Washington
Went with Viator Tours. Six hour tour of Seattle. Very nice day.
Ketchikan, Alaska Saw Saxman Native Village
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
We were up very early to see this. It was very cold and rainy. So, dress warm.
Juneau, Alaska
Mendenhall Glacier. Really nice. Very educational when going thru visitor center.
Skagway, Alaska This was the best. Saw sled dogs and got to hold puppies. Panned for gold.
Victoria, British Columbia
This was not good at all. Driver said bus 46 yrs old from England. It made so much noise, couldn't hear a thing he talked about.

If you go on this one - plan your own transportation for after the cruise.