Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Nice time

Sail Date: May 24, 2015

While I did enjoy my cruise I was a little disappointed in a couple of things.  This was my 7th cruise so far with 3 different companies and I was saddened at the apathetic attitude of some of the servers in the buffet and outdoor seating areas.  Nary a smile was given on most mornings.  My prior cruises have been to warm weather ports so laying out by the pool was a nice way to pass the time on sea days.  Since it's so cold on an Alaskan cruise this was not an option.  I assumed there would be a few more activities during the day available other than bingo, trivia and an over-priced art show.  In the past, I have taken photography classes, computer classes, etc. on cruise ships.  Thank goodness I love to read so I was never totally bored :)  All in all, Alaska was great but the actual time spent on the ship was my least favorite cruise to date.  On a positive note, your physical fitness expert was great, the food superb and the room was quite comfortable.

Children's Programs Not applicable
Not enough things to do while at sea
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Lumberjack tour was pretty hokey, especially for $75.00
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Best scenery of the trip...cold, wet but stunning views :)
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia

Sandra in Michelangelo's dining room was phenomenal~!