RUBY PRINCESS IS FANTASTIC

Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 10, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: R240

I totally enjoyed my cruise on the Ruby Princess.  The food was excellent, service was impeccable and the ship was beautiful.  My only criticism is that the shows by the Dancers and featured singers were both amateurish and not very entertaining.   However, Ray Coussins (pianist) was amazing and I totally enjoyed his beautiful playing and great stories. The classical music presentations were also wonderful.   The casino was WAY too smokey and extremely small.  But all in all, I would do the princess line again.   Just please fix the terrible "theater" shows.

Very well laid out and appointed. Felt bigger than most.

For the best possible dining experience, ask for Perez. Best Maitre D I have had in 39 cruises. He was fantastic.

Get on board.
Wilderness Cruise and Crab feast was wonderful. Had a great time and "WOW" is that crab good!!
I'm sure it would have been prettier at other times of the year. But a nice time.
Enjoyed the town and Mt Roberts Tram. Great time. Beautiful to see from atop the Tramway. Don't miss the Red Dog Saloon. Great fun.
Dog mushing was fantastic. Loved exploring the town too. Don't miss getting off the ship.
Got there too late to enjoy. Had caught a virus on the ship so was not able to get off. Not a great stop at night!!