great ship

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 10, 2015
Ship: Ruby Princess
Cabin Number: E302

over all great cruise beautiful ship, great staff , shows were good, handicap room needs to be a little bit better description. I was excepting 3 twin beds and got a full bed and 2 in the ceiling with 2 handicap people and elderly not good. they need to check portable beds a little bit better. Their were springs missing and had to put pillows in it to sleep on it. I did not find some of their deals as good as other cruise lines either, their jewelry deals were ok but have seen better.

did not have lids

the obstructed view was not bad could see out our window great. It was the beds that were not good for the handicap people. I was told we would have 3 twin beds, and had a full bed which was nice but the other elderly handicap persons bed was in the ceiling with a ladder. We did get a fold away bed but it had springs missing in the middle which was very uncomfortable for the 84 yr. old sleeping on it.

I think in my opening comments covered what throw this vacation bad for us. Over all was great enjoyed the cruise for the most part.

just went throught did not stop like I thought we would
did not get to do the excursion I paid for because took a bit to get off ship and find the right person to od it and they left bye the time we got there and was not offered andything else.