Ruby Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska or Bust

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

I had sailed on Ruby Princess before and had a great experience. I was excited to go to Alaska on the same ship again. I was not so excited to see how old the ship looked in just a few years. The sheets were worn with holes and stains in them, the carpets were stained and blackened. This ship needs to be revamped in a bad way. I had the best cruise director on my first visit as well and this time it was more laid back and reserved different cruise director, he was nice and funny. I wish we would have had a covered pool area to enjoy being in the water more but this ship does not have that. I loved Alaska, beware if you want to see wild life do the deadliest catch tour only, the rest you will not see wildlife.

Getting old
Food was Great
Sheets worn with holes and stains.
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Looks like what you expect a town in Alaska to be
Victoria, British Columbia
Cold and windy but beautiful

No covered pool area