Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

For the price the cruise was perfect.

Sail Date: August 15, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Drinks are where they get you! Minimum 10 bucks! If you wait to buy your excursions on shore many times you can get as much as 50% off the ship price. I did the zip line for 89 dollars, the shipmprice was 200. So be flexable, if something is sold out just do something else and save yourself a bunch of money!

Love the inside cabin for sleeping. I have bought more expensive rooms in the past, your never in your room.
Loved the Karaoke but the selections for songs was awful.
About half the serving staff was great and about half were awfull. I found it intresting that every poor server i had was female!

It is so unfair if you are a single traveler that you pay double for everything. Ships are starting to offer rates for single travelers, I will be looking for those ships in the future.

1 Comment