Terrific Trip

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

14 Night Alaska Glacier Bay (Seward Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 27, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Sun

It was indeed a terrific Trip. The ship was fabulous. My room was stupendous. The food was delicious. The entertainment was outstanding. I enjoyed every minute of my trip and am looking forward to my next one. My typical day began with stretches in the gym. Often times I took advantage of exercise classes  and seminars held there. Next a swim in the heated pool and some time in the hot tub would be in order. At meal-times I would often meet other guests from different parts of the world. The shore excursions were always fun and enlightening. I went whale watching, hiking, rafting and canoeing. I made a number of friends on those trips. Our guides were well educated and interesting. All of them were well invested in making our trip worthwhile as exemplified by our whale-watching guide who took time to clean the windows on the boat so that those of us inside could see and photograph the whales breaching in front of us.

I understand this particular ship has a lot of larger cabins and balcony cabins. Mine was inside and much larger than cabins I stayed in on other ships.