Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Cruise

Sail Date: February 14, 2016

I have explained everything in the comments about the excursions we took. There were 3 rough days at sea that were rough.

This is not right that you make me write 150 characters for a review. This part should be optional.

We had shower flooding problems that got fixed but had to take short showers. Wish there was a bit more room at the sides of the bed
Could have been better. Too many lines.
The horseback riding at Cabo and the aerial tram and adventure were both way overpriced as to what we did on them.
Some could have been timed better.
Better than I dreamed!
Sinsia was an awesome bar waiter. Yolanda was the greatest and so was Wenny, waitress at Tsars. They all made me smile every time I saw them and were awesome at their jobs!
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Acapulco, Mexico
Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
The coffee plantation was awesome and got to see the smoking volcano on the way!
Puerto Corinto, Nicaragua
The banana plantation had only one bathroom for both men and women and no running water there! :( Also everything had to be interpreted so there was not as much information given as the other tours, such as the coffee tour the day before. They spoke English and was easier to ask questions. The hacienda was good though it had no air conditioning and it was very hot. Also, not time to shop for souvenirs.
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
The aerial tram and adventure was too expensive for what we did. We saw almost no wildlife on the tram ride.....Wish I would have stayed off the excursion and shopped since there was no time afterward...
Panama Canal Transit
Awesome! Glad we bought the DVD too! All good!
Cartagena, Colombia
We did the colonial excursion but our guide was like a history teacher that you couldn't understand due to her accent and talking way too fast. I thought we were getting 1-2 hours of shopping but when it was broken up into 15 min. here and 30 minutes there by the time I got off the bus into a crowd of people and went to the bathroom, it was time to leave. She was not good giving clear directions either. Many people were confused.
Miami, Florida
The Everglades excursion was wonderful!

1 Comment