Incredible!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 01, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite

This had to be one of the best cruises I've ever been on!  I must say I was not onboard the ship much but the shore excursions were the best!  The architecture in Spain and Italy is mind boggling to say the least!  To think how long ago these buildings were built without the aid of all the tools and machines we have now, well it's amazing!  I was asked what my favorite part of the cruise was - I don't think I can pick one part, it was all beautiful!  The Amalfi Coast was beautiful - the Vatican & the Sistine Chapel was a sight to behold - Monaco was gorgeous - I loved every excursion we took!  I would take this cruise again in a heartbeat!

Wasn't really onboard enough to participate in these

The design was great - the facilities were all separate