First time cruise on Royal Caribbean with our next door neighbor who have 18 cruises with your firm.

Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Southern Caribbean Holiday
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Jewel of the Seas

As we were departing two guys from the Scooter Rental company came and took our Scooter away. My wife is 78 years old and a serious Diabetic. Terribly rude and told us they did not care if she had to walk off the ship. I sent letters to the Royal Caribbean Cruise  Line, CFO, COO, HR and to Care Vacations Corp in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. Sad to spend all that money and have it dampened within the last hour during departure. I'll send you a copy of my letter if you like. Jerry ERICKSEN

I have a letter to share with you if you like..

*** EDITED 1/13/16 BY CRUISELINE.COM TO REMOVE PERSONAL INFORMATION ***

Easy access to Elevators and to ship activities. Very Nice. Next time I would be a level or two higher away from the Life Boats which were level with our balcony.

We found a conference room off the main dining room so we could be in a quiet place, air conditioned and used by a few people. Close to restroom and food service. All the servers were great and shared our views on our games and much laughter along with some of their stories while working on the ship

Great Taxi service both way.
A very good friend of mine dredged out the Harbor and Canals. He will be excited to see my photo's.
My favorite