Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Overall, fun trip

Sail Date: December 13, 2015

The overall experience was fun and enjoyable. I seemed to be blindsided with a lot of the additional charges which sound be laid out in the beginning upon booking the cruise.

The cruise ship was beautiful and the service was one for the books!

Tereista was a jewel on the jewel of the sea. She was funny, caring, loving, and such a wonderful person. I would request her again if I could.
We had Joy and Rolly as our waitress and waiter and they were the best service I have ever had! They became family. Joy was a sweetheart and was always on top of the specials, the events, etc. will miss her.