Celebrity Summit Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Celebrity Summit Cruise Oct 24, 2015

Sail Date: October 24, 2015

This was our six cruise with Celebrity. Celebrity always exceeded my expectations, excellent service and staff. Our only negative comments is about the stops in Tortola and Dominica, these are small Islands and they don't offer much to see or do. The tours description are very deceiving, is not what they show or describe on the brochure or cruise website. Martinique and St. Thomas are the best, we like to go to the beach, and they were beautiful. Be careful when you go to St. Kiss, they are a lot of people trying to have you take a picture with a monkey and they charge you $20-30, without telling you the cost, they are very aggressive, so be very careful. The entertainment was good, my only negative comment is concerning the Cruise Director (John) he was the worst of all of my cruises, I try to talk to him about the programs and he was very unprofessional, when I try to schedule and apt. to explain my concerns, he never returned my call or contacted me during the whole cruise. Otherwise was a very good cruise.

1 Comment