Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Great crew & staff!

Sail Date: August 26, 2016

The staff and crew made this a great experience! The waiters in the dining room, Peter and Nelson, were amazing. They were funny, interesting, and dealt with some pretty demanding guests with class and style.

Our room attendants, Mari and Jesus, did an amazing job of taking care of all our needs, almost without ever being seen. Our friend and ship board neighbor that we sailed with, mentioned to Mari that the bed was too hard for my wife to sleep comfortably the first night and she added a memory foam topper pad so my wife slept great the rest of the cruise.

We visited with the photography and videography staff and they were very friendly and interesting.

Having the veranda on this cruise was a great benefit due to the amazing scenery. We left the cabin when we were in certain spots, but really could have still seen amazing sites from our veranda. our friend and cruise neighbor is more restricted in her movements and had a better whale sighting and got better whale pictures than we did. And as mentioned above the attendants were amazing.
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
On the day at sea back to Victoria we saw dozens of whales swimming along side the ship!
Juneau, Alaska
Mount Roberts Tram was a good low cost excursion with a great view of the town and harbor area.
Skagway, Alaska
The White Pass train ride was great. Some people misunderstood the instructions I think and thought you were not supposed to go on the outside platforms so I had them to myself the whole time and got some amazing pictures. I went inside a couple of times to give way to other photographers, but no one went out so I just hung out waiting for someone else to come out.
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Multiple smilies on this one. Go on deck (bundle up because it is cold and some viewing locations are windy) and snag the crew photographers and videographer to get some great photos and on the cruise DVD.
Victoria, British Columbia

After the first night in the dining room, if you like you wait staff request the same table and time every night. It will enhance your evening dining experience greatly.