Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Best Vacation Experience Available

Sail Date: May 20, 2016

This was my first cruise experience.  I had never really been interested in a cruise because it seemed too confining.  Boy, was I wrong!  This has to be the best vacation experience I have had in many years.  EVERYTHING about it was outstanding.  The venues and scenery, the exposure to different culture.  The education experienced by talks from experts in everything from wildlife, to customs, to history.  All of it was great.  AND it was not confining.  There are so many things to do on the ship when traveling between ports of call, that it is impossible to be bored.  In fact, there may be too much to do because I think I may have run myself ragged trying to do everything.  But it was fun.  Finally, the food and the service really was top notch.  If you ever consider a cruise---one word of advice---don't consider it---DO IT!

Really nice cabin. And REALLY nice daily service in upkeep.

Try to arrange the early seating time for the formal evening meal in the Grand Epernay Restaurant. It gives you more time to experience evening activities.