Tracy Arm Fjord cruise

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

the cruise was amazing.  Of course, the Solstice is not a Carnival ship.  The Solstice had much better food than the Carnival ships.  But, the Solstice wasn't as much fun to be on, when at sea.  The Carnival always had fun stuff to do but I noticed the Solstice was calmer and, unfortunately, a little boring.

As far as the round trip flight, since we booked so early for this cruise, you would have thought that our seats would have been together on the flights.  We traveled with another couple and we had the most awful seating arrangement you could think of.  Rarely was I seated next to my husband and sometime he was across the aisles.  Since we booked before Thanksgiving in 2015, and the cruise was in May 2016, we should have had the best seats in the house.  But we didn't.  And one of the longest legs of the trip was on a tiny plane with none of the amenities we had on some of the other planes.  Very disappointed with this.  I'll just book my own vacation next time and make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Loved the room. The balcony allowed us to see all the icebergs in the Fjord. Amazing sights to see

Had breakfast in room every morning. Food on ship was incredible.