Great Summer Vacation!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

My husband and I took an Alaskan Cruise to celebrate his Birthday and it was definitely worth it!  We opted for a balcony stateroom and I HIGHLY recommend this option to laid back travelers.  Although, we enjoyed the casino and many of the on-board entertainment options, some of my best memories are watching the world go by on our balcony.  We had fantastic views of sunset and sunrises, nature, wildlife (we whaled watched two mornings) and glaciers.   The boat itself was lovely and the staff was extremely polite, professional and courteous.

Did not participate in.

Fantastic!

When making your dinner reservations, request a table with a window view. The dining areas are lovely but the view from the dining areas are even better!

We did not get to do this due to a medical emergency.
I wish we could have spent more time here.