Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Love it!

Sail Date: June 12, 2015

Everything was perfect. LoveFrom the time we arrived on the ship, we were very comfortable and treated well. The ship could use an updating in the rooms and shows, but I really don't go for the room or shows anyway. Clean, great service and amazing scenery. We are so fortunate to have Alaska! No folly to me!

Children's Programs didn't use
Onboard Activities barely use
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
I don't enjoy touristy towns so I was there for the wildlife.
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
We did not get off the ship because we had been there but I heard the gardens were amazing.

Gluten and lactose free options were readily available and I didn't have to ask or miss out on any thing at all.