Love it!

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Solstice

Everything was perfect. LoveFrom the time we arrived on the ship, we were very comfortable and treated well. The ship could use an updating in the rooms and shows, but I really don't go for the room or shows anyway. Clean, great service and amazing scenery. We are so fortunate to have Alaska! No folly to me!

barely use

didn't use

Gluten and lactose free options were readily available and I didn't have to ask or miss out on any thing at all.

I don't enjoy touristy towns so I was there for the wildlife.
We did not get off the ship because we had been there but I heard the gardens were amazing.