Outstanding--better than I expected

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2015
Cabin Type: Suite

This was my fist time cruising and I have to admit I was a little anxious.  I did not know what to expect or even what the words meant?  How could I pick a port or starboard side of the ship or a dining group time when I dont really know the pros or cons of each?  Well, I guess I either got lucky or Celebrity has that covered, because we had a fantastic time.  I am a foodie, so i was very concerned about the quality of the food and the quality of the coffee.  Coffee quality was outstanding--they use Lovazza (coincidentally my favorite brand).  The food was better than I can possibly describe.  We got to eat all our meals in Luminae (restaurant just for suites) and I cannot imagine a better place. Picture the single best bite of food you have ever eaten, then picture it 3 meals per day for 7 days.  It really was THAT good.  Service was outstanding and made us feel like royalty.  Oh yea, there was Alaska, too.  I will FOR SURE go again, possibly next year.

We had a king sized bed, which was a great suprise

Sounds patronizing, but try to book a suite if you can.

Make sure you wake up early and do not miss this