Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First Time Cruiser

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was more than i expected....crews were friendly and professionals ....ship is immaculately neat and clean not to mention our stateroom.... the only disappointing on this cruise was the internet connection ....i did use their ILounge to get into my email ...created an account and chose rate per minute.... I was charge for 10 minutes or so for nothing....I wasn't able to get into my email ...it took me 2-3 minutes to get into a site or window....other than that...all is well ....

Children's Programs not applicable
Destinations and Excursions not applicable
Seattle, Washington
Ketchikan, Alaska
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
had a bad motion sickness....water were rough
Juneau, Alaska
spotted eagles from the top deck while video recording a beautiful sunset
Skagway, Alaska
Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
feeling better
Victoria, British Columbia
there were only about an hour to see the garden on daylight....

Don't use internet connection unless charges will only apply when task is completed. Do not check in luggage from the ship, carry them on your way out of the ship....it me and my cousin about an hour and half waiting to get our luggage at the pier.