Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Both of us enjoy this cruise

Sail Date: May 27, 2016

We enjoy this cruise but did not like the security remove my extended power source and battery charger for fresh light.

You only have two power plug for entire room but I have two cell phones need to be charge, a hair dryer, a laptop, shaver the extended power have fuse to protect the power overload and your website did not indicates those item are not allow to bring in.

When I ask for additional bath soap and shampoo, it did not show up until I have to call customer relation.

1 Comment