Great Food, Beautiful Ship

Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

7 Night Alaska Northern Glacier (Vancouver To Seward)
Sail Date: May 27, 2016
Ship: Celebrity Millennium

Overall, the Celebrity Millennium is a top notch cruise ship. It has beautiful decor, and is kept up immaculately.  Our stateroom attendant was so friendly and efficient.  We never needed anything as our room was always cared for with a meticulous hand.  The dining experience is also amazing. The food is delicious and the service is outstanding.  Every evening we were treated to so many exotic as well as classic dishes and the wait staff is extremely attentive and friendly.  The only reason I do not give this cruise 5 stars is due to the inhospitable guest relations staff.  We had an issue with on board credit not showing up until the last day.  Every guest relation staff member I approached responded with a very lax attitude and pointed the finger right back at me.  It wasn't until the very last day of the cruise that they had admitted the mistake was on their side and apologized.  It was too little too late as far as I was concerned.  I didn't like to have to ask every day of the cruise about this credit.  The situation caused undue stress and concern on my part.  I hope they rectify the flaw in their system so that this does not happen again to any other clients.

Cabin itself was nice, but I would not get a room near a corridor again. We kept hearing loud noises. I think there was some plumbing overhead that would periodically sound off.

If you go on this Alaskan cruise, make sure you go to the Cosmos lounge on deck 11. The views from there are spectacular.

Buy your salmon here. Further north it's more expensive and not as good.
Don't bother going into downtown. There is nothing there.
Do not miss this! It is the highlight of the entire cruise.