Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

Beautiful scenerie

Sail Date: September 05, 2014

This was a beautiful cruise for scenerie . The ship was a nice size. Not too big or too small. Do not expect what you get on a Caribbean cruise. This is more scaled down on food and service. We had any time dinning and asked for the same waiter and crew the entire trip. Sheldon, Daniel and Nilo wer great! We liked all our stops except for Icy Straight. There was nothing much to do there. We bought transfers to town . When we went to use them the shuttle filled up. The other driver said only one shuttle running and it would be 30 minutes to next shuttle. So we turned our tickets in for money back.  The food on the ship was just okay. I recommend going to Qsine! Pay the extra money to have a meal there. It was our best meal on the ship. I had a massage at the spa. Would not recommend that either. Way too expensive for what I got. My masseuses was late . She did not listen to my request .I asked for an aroma thearoroy and got something else. The masseuse had no music on in room. I felt worse after the massage than before( sore) ! I wanted an aroma thearorpy . Got from fluff to pain. Very repeatitive movements that did not make scence.( I get a lot of massages)

I would recomened this cruise and the tour before the cruise(that was great!). This was our first time on celebrity .  I have been on carnival, holland America, Norwegian , royal Caribbean  and Princess. I still rank Royal Caribbean the best. I would say Celebrity was in the running for 4th place.

I rated this okay for I did not care for Icy straight
Get other side of ship