Combination of great and pedestrian

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

17 Night Panama Canal Eastbound (San Francisco To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: September 18, 2015
Ship: Celebrity Infinity

We started off with having to change our booked room because a loading Hyster busted into the bulkhead below. The officer in charge took care of us immediately and kindly. This was a special event and we wanted a step up from Princess and Carnival, which we had always used prior. I am a pretty good one to ask, actually.

The food is untouched by anyone else. I has astounded what the galley could repeated prepare for us. The sit down meals were great overall, breakfast pretty pedestrian but alright. Dinner was sometimes astounding. I missed the staff having any interplay with the cruisers. That is often a part of what I really liked. I am not the fan of open seating that I thought I would be --- part of the fun is the camaraderie.

What was disappointing was so many staff given information to distribute who could not master the language franca of the cruisers: English. Time and time again, I would be given directions that I could not understand or given pure misinformation. This goes to just the concern of the lack of coordination. If you asked a question, the answer often came with disdain.

In a nutshell, if you want expanded opine from me, I would obviously be pleased. I am just a retired teacher wanting to given my an anniversary gift, disappointed in a situation when I had hoped I would have been able to expound to all my friends and clubs what a wonderful experience you are. Maybe for some. Often I would hear folks like me (hard of hearing) asking "What was that? Where are we supposed to be?"

By the way, the South African  physician was really helpful.

Take this for what it is, just one man's view. . Daniel R. Safreno,

A tad small but nicely appointed.

All of the tours are trying to get money from you. Don't buy anything you can't get in the States.