feedback from Cynthia James

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2015

The cruise for the most part was great. I would have liked to see more food selections for vegetarians in the WindJammer  but we had amazing servers for our dinners. The room was clean and the ship for the most part was always very clean. This was the smallest cruise ship I have been on so the entertainment wasn't as much as I am use too. I wasn't pleased that we could use our spa credit on the day we are at sea.

nice room